Holy Family Primary School honours its commitment to quality Catholic education through its provision of high-quality programs that enable each child to reach their full potential.
We are a community of learning characterised by high expectations for our students to achieve excellence, academic rigour, innovation and purpose within an environment that engages, empowers and enables.
The curriculum at Holy Family is based on the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Curriculum. Students receive quality instruction in all key learning areas.
KEY LEARNING AREAS
Holy Family offers a complete set of study areas for our students. For more information, click on the areas below:
- Religious Education
- Science and Technology
- Human Society and its Environment (HSIE) History, Geography
- Creative Arts
- Personal Development/Health/Physical Education (PDHPE)
This school aims to:
- provide quality teaching and learning practices that develop spiritual, academic, social and emotional intelligence
- provide a learning environment that is safe, motivating, inclusive and meets the needs of the individual learner
- impart the necessary skills in each key learning area, so that each child will, in the future, be able to make unique and authentic contributions to society
- foster and maintain school and parent partnership in the education and development of each child
- use restorative justice practices to promote compassion, empathy and resilience in the development of each child
- provide teaching programs that include a carefully planned sequence of learning, differentiated to meet the needs of each child.